Choose Your Food

parallax background

Our Family Story

Cameron’s Market was originally started in the early 1950’s by William and Frank Cameron, two brothers who had emigrated from Scotland and settled in the town of Kearny, New Jersey. There they served the swelling ranks of Scottish immigrants who came to call the town their newly adopted home, one of which was a teenager called Ian McAndrew. In 1969 a “Fresh off the boat” young Ian was hired by the brothers and spent his time learning the tricks of the trade until 1982, when he made them an offer they could not refuse and bought out Cameron’s Market. Ian raised three children in walls of that butcher shop, and in doing so was able to pass on the culinary traditions of his ancestral homeland and continue to carry on the foods and traditions he and his family had been raised with.

Hours of Operation:

  • Tue: 9AM - 5PM
  • Wed:9AM - 5PM
  • Thu: 9AM - 5PM
  • +Fri: 9AM - 7PM
  • +Sat:9AM - 7PM
  • Sun: CLOSED
  • Mon: CLOSED

+Fish & Chips are only available Fridays and Saturdays from 11am to 7pm.


Address

284 Brick Blvd, Brick Township,
NJ 08723, USA

Telephone: (732) 920-0006

Email: cameronsscottishfoods@gmail.com

Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the
latest news and updates

Our Testimonials